[cmake-developers] [CMake 0013120]: include_external_msproject features are limited

Mantis Bug Tracker mantis at public.kitware.com
Wed Apr 11 06:25:20 EDT 2012

The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Leonid Yurchenko
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   13120
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2012-04-11 06:25 EDT
Features of include_external_msproject are limited. There is no possibility to
provide project type, guid and platform.

Provided patch adds this with adding keywords TYPE, GUID, PLATFORM.
This patch is used successfully in our company for a while, so we want to share
it with the community.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change