[cmake-developers] ninja status

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Apr 6 13:46:54 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Peter Kümmel <syntheticpp at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 06.04.2012 19:24, David Cole wrote:
>>

>> The ninja-generator stuff has all been merged into 'master' already.
>> Just start a new topic branch and push it to the stage:
>>
>> # first get up to date w.r.t. origin/master:
>> git checkout master
>> git pull
>>
>> # Then start a new branch from there:
>> git checkout -b ninja-patch
>> # make your changes, and commits
>> # edit, edit, edit
>> git add -u
>> git commit
>> git push stage HEAD
>> ssh git at cmake.org stage cmake merge -b next ninja-patch
>>

> Thanks! Patch is now in next.
>

> Peter
> --

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ

One nitpick with the patch, the KWStyle test fails because lines 58 &
63 exceed our max line length limit (79 characters is the max). Could
you please put another commit on top of that one, fixing the lines
that are too long, and then also push that to stage and merge it to
next again?

Thanks,
David

Details:

$ ctest -R KWStyle -VV | grep -C 5 -i error
Guessing configuration NoConfig
190:
190: Processing /Users/davidcole/Dashboards/My
Tests/CMake/Source/cmNewLineStyle.h
190:
190:
190: Processing /Users/davidcole/Dashboards/My
Tests/CMake/Source/cmNinjaNormalTargetGenerator.cxx
190: Error #0 (58) Line length exceed 80 (max=79)
190: Error #0 (63) Line length exceed 87 (max=79)
190:
190:
190: Processing /Users/davidcole/Dashboards/My
Tests/CMake/Source/cmNinjaNormalTargetGenerator.h
190:
190:
Errors while running CTest