[cmake-developers] cmake automoc breaks kde

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 15:24:13 EST 2011

Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Test added, works.
> What is not working right now is including someotherfile.moc. I could add
> special handling for including thisfile_p.moc (as opposed to
> moc_thisfile_p.cpp, which works).

Yes, this is the issue that makes the build break in the frameworks branch.
It is mostly all breakage due to the thisfile_p.moc issue and expecting
thisfile.moc to run moc on the .h file.

All can be considered incorrect in frameworks IMO and I can fix them there.
I'll just have to make sure that they also work with cmake 2.8.6.

Thanks,

Steve.