[cmake-developers] CMake Git instructions revised (was: Can't push to master directly)

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Mon Nov 7 09:59:24 EST 2011

On 11/5/2011 8:48 PM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
> Could it be an idea to split that page so that there is a page for people like
> me or new people which doesn't say anything about pushing to master?

I've been meaning to update the Git instructions page for a while.
The entry point is still here:

   http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git

but it is now a dispatch point mapping typical use cases to dedicated
instruction pages.  The main developer instructions are now here:

   http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake/Git/Develop