[cmake-developers] Can't push to master directly

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Nov 4 17:43:38 EDT 2011

That wiki page says "Authorized developers" may push directly to the
official repository. But that is not all CMake developers... that is
Brad and I after we review your changes in next, pushed via the topic
stage.

Our workflow all goes through the topic stage. There should be no
reason for you to push directly to cmake.git anyhow. All your pushes
should be able to go to the stage, and then merged via a stage merge
command...

Why do you want to push directly? (Or were you just testing it because
you thought all CMake devs are "Authorized developers"...?)

Dave