No subject

Tue Nov 1 15:57:14 EDT 2011

  "So when ImageMagick is installed everything behaves as always. But if no
  ImageMagick is installed behaviour was this:

  find_package(ImageMagick) -> ImageMagick_FOUND =3D TRUE"

This is simply clearly incorrect, and is one of those changes that
deserves to have its backwards compatibility broken.

If I were a client of this module, and I had logic that really
depended on ImageMagick being found, then it would be broken already
in some other way anyhow.

I would rather have ImageMagick_FOUND be set correctly than have it be
set "incorrectly but the same as the last version of CMake."

David