[cmake-developers] memory leaks in cpack

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:35:05 EDT 2011

2011/3/20 Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com>:
> On 3/19/2011 6:18 AM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>
>> I did just pushed the fix to stage.
>> I did change the cmCPackGenerator::ReadListFile return status in order
>> to return "false" if the list file read ends-up with an ERROR or
>> FATAL_ERROR.
>> I think this is more what you would expect from this method.
>> Currently it was used by CPack RPM, Deb and NSIS generators, RPM and Deb
>> did check the return value whereas NSIS just ignore it :-].
>> So the change should be safe.
>>
>> Merge topic 'CPackDeb-fixTestCrash' into next
>>
>> 21007f8 CPack fix CPackDeb crash when CPackDeb.cmake ends with a
>> FATAL_ERROR
>>
>> Pushing upstream next
>> To git at cmake.org:cmake.git
>>

> Simple install seems to be failing after your changes:
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=88344080&build=911504

I don't think this is this commit that breaks the test.
It may be the merge of the "lib64" handling for linux:
see branch linux-lib64-handling I'm looking into it now.

I do not understand why I do not get e-mail notification of this failure...
or may be I'm misreading my mail.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org