[cmake-developers] VS2010 fortran composer

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Mon Mar 7 10:13:36 EST 2011

I just tried this on a remote machine with the compiler and can confirm what
John is seeing. That said. If you run msbuild on the top level solution you
get a slightly more informative error.

c:\Users\kitware\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Console1>msbuild
Console1.sln
Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 3.5.30729.1
[Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.4206]
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2007. All rights reserved.

Build started 3/7/2011 10:10:25 AM.
Project "c:\Users\kitware\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Console1\Console1.sln" on node 0 (default targets).
  Building solution configuration "Debug|Win32".
c:\Users\kitware\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Console1\Console1.sln.cache : warning MSB4078: The project
file "Console1\Console1.vfproj" is not supported
by MSBuild and cannot be built.
Done Building Project "c:\Users\kitware\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Console1\Console1.sln" (default targets).

Build succeeded.

"c:\Users\kitware\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Console1\Console1.sln" (default target) (1) ->
(Console1 target) ->
  c:\Users\kitware\Documents\Visual Studio
2010\Projects\Console1\Console1.sln.cache : warning MSB4078: The project
file "Console1\Console1.vfproj" is not supporte
d by MSBuild and cannot be built.

    1 Warning(s)
    0 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.01