[cmake-developers] Issue #11295: CFBundle support

Richard Bateman richard at batemansr.us
Tue Nov 30 22:02:48 EST 2010

Hi,

About issue 11295: http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=11295

I just uploaded a proper git patch file and a link to the github repo where I have the change staged (for convenient patch viewing):
https://github.com/firebreath/cmake/tree/bundle_fix
https://github.com/firebreath/cmake/commit/9419918db8d8b9797b775f7a665686cf12365ae7

I made an attempt to figure out the CTest stuff, but I am totally lost; I don't even know where to start.  There is a basic test in there, and I think someone who knows what they're doing could make a CTest out of it pretty easily.  Unfortunately, I've already spent way more time on this than I had :-(

However, I'd really love to see this make it into CMake 2.8.4 as the issue suggests.  Is there anything else you need me to do to get this in?

Thanks,

Richard Bateman
FireBreath Project Manager
Facebook Contract Employee