[cmake-developers] Creating cdash subprojects: create_cdash_subprojects()

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Nov 2 11:44:15 EDT 2010

Hey Alex,

Have you prototyped this at all yet?

Somebody has asked me recently (again) to make LABELS a global and
directory level property that the target property automatically
inherits its value from... to avoid having to set the target property
hundreds of times, when the global could be set once and the directory
property a handful of times...

I'm wondering if that will clash with your intentions for this
eventual feature. They should blend well together, I think. Do you
foresee any issues with this?

Thanks,
David