[cmake-developers] git help and bug fixes

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:47:25 EDT 2010

I have a change I made to master that I didn't push before we changed to the
New World Order:

$ git branch
* master
$ git log origin/master..master
commit fcd7a1edcb414a6050dbbcefc0f786143b7fba8a
Merge: 0d30e3f 7f61960
Author: James Bigler <jamesbigler at gmail.com>
Date:   Tue Jun 1 21:27:19 2010 -0600

    Merge branch 'master' of git://cmake.org/cmake

commit 0d30e3fe91717f519722a71470a5180c13818a2a