[cmake-developers] [CMake] CMake bug tracker discussion

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Thu Dec 9 17:19:42 EST 2010

Bug trackers make people accountable and make it easy for tasks to be
delegated and tracked. BUT, someone has to take on the responsibility of
assigning bugs as the come in and/or closing bugs/feature requests that
aren't going to be developed on any time soon, thus keeping the number of
bugs in the tracker manageable.