[cmake-developers] T-con/Meeting next week regarding CMake 2.8.4 planning

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Dec 5 08:58:31 EST 2010

On Friday 03 December 2010, David Cole wrote:
> Hello CMake devs,
>
> If you're on the "To" line, then you have at least one bug assigned to
> you in the bug tracker that is slated to be addressed in the CMake
> 2.8.4 release time frame ( according to
> http://public.kitware.com/Bug/roadmap_page.php ) I've cc'ed the rest
> of the CMake devs in case they are interested.

#0008486 and #0007919 : Win CE, both assigned to me (because it's
crosscompiling), but I can't do it.

#0010176: IAR, mostly done, I need somebody who knows a bit cmake and has a
windows machine to fix the last remaining issues (escaping whitespace in a
path passed to the compiler AFAIK). The original reporters were not able to
figure this out with my help.

#0008392: preprocessing ASM files - it's on my TODO

> We at Kitware have a meeting scheduled for next Wed. Dec. 8th from
> 10:00 am till 12:00 noon Eastern time USA. The purpose of the meeting

That's a bit too early for me, I usually come home between 5 and 6, i.e. 11
and 12 AM Eastern time.
To make it easier for european spare-time contributors to take part, doing
this between 2 to 4 PM eastern time would be better ? Would be 8 to 10 pm
here.

Alex