[cmake-developers] Adding ZIP and LZMA compression support to libarchive-wrapper

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 04:55:47 EDT 2010

2010/8/13 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
> On 08/13/2010 11:57 AM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>>> Please push to github first and send me a pointer.  I'll fetch
>>> it and test on Windows and Cygwin for you.
>>
>> here you go:
>> http://github.com/TheErk/CMake/tree/libarchive-wrapper
>
> That builds on Cygwin and on Windows with MS and GNU tools.
> Please fast-forward the stage/libarchive-wrapper branch and
> merge to next.

I did fast-forward stage/libarchive-wrapper
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=stage/cmake.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/libarchive-wrapper

And did the merge to next:
ssh git at public.kitware.com stage cmake.git merge -b next libarchive-wrapper
Fetching upstream next
Merge topic 'libarchive-wrapper' into next

1a3ad5c Add XZ compress support to libarchive-wrapper
b50c159 Add ZIP archive format and LZMA compress support to libarchive-wrapper

Pushing upstream next
To ../../cmake.git

Should be OK.
--