[cmake-developers] Adding ZIP and LZMA compression support to libarchive-wrapper

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:57:02 EDT 2010

2010/8/13 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
> On 08/12/2010 05:36 PM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>
>>   // do not pad the last block!!
>>   if (archive_write_set_bytes_in_last_block(this->Archive, 1))
>>     {
>>     this->Error = "archive_write_set_format_pax_restricted: ";
>                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> This string should match the function in the call.

fixed.

>> Even with those changes the whole CMake testsuite is ok.
>> (obviously I miss some Win32 / Cygwin tests).
>>
>> Now that I am fully aware of "stage" I may push those to your
>> libarchive-wrapper stage if you want.
>
> Please push to github first and send me a pointer.  I'll fetch
> it and test on Windows and Cygwin for you.

here you go:
http://github.com/TheErk/CMake/tree/libarchive-wrapper

[Side note: I had to delete and refork my Github fork of CMake
                 because I did some nasty thing trying to track the
Kitware/CMake
                 repo into my fork master...
                 Now my Github fork should be in better shape]

--
Erk
http://www.april.org