[CDash] Is it expected to have many large old files in `inprogress`?

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Mar 1 14:21:53 UTC 2024

No, I would've expected these files to ultimately get moved to `parsed/` or
'failed/` depending on whether or not parsing was successful...

Let us know if you see anything suspicious in the logs that might help us
diagnose why these files are getting stuck.

In the meantime I'll update our cleanup scripts to also remove old files
from the "inprogress" directory.