[CDash] CDash 3.3.0 GitLab OAuth

Joe Snyder joe.snyder at kitware.com
Fri Apr 26 18:48:25 UTC 2024

Hi Chad,

Thanks for reaching out.  We should have set up the callback URL so that
both the "old" style ("/oauth/callback/gitlab" ) and the new one
("/auth/gitlab/callback") would work.  Did you set a callback URL in the
settings for the GitLab authentication?
We have a discussion about this here:
https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/discussions/2032.  I've also generated an
issue so that I don't continue to forget to update the documentation for
setting up these OAuth providers:
https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/issues/2150

Thanks again for the report.

- Joe