[CDash] CDASH_MANAGE_CLIENTS

Karol Molnár molnarkarol at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:31:26 UTC 2021

Thank you very much. I will try that webhooks, i want to test all commit. Is there a way to tell that other instance of ctest is running some build/test? Or is there a method to queue builds so when some commits are pushed in short interval and a build is not finished i don’t start new one. Or how to handle this kind of situations?

Ragards.