[CDash] Acceptable range

Sébastien Dinot sebastien.dinot at csgroup.eu
Tue Sep 29 16:31:25 UTC 2020

Dear CDash community,

Let's take the test result below as an example:

https://open.cdash.org/test/252217127

I have some questions related to the "Acceptable Range" serie, which
appear on the "Test Time" graph:

 1.

    How is set exactly this "Acceptable Range", which seems to be a
    dynamically calculated trend?

 2.

    Is it possible to change this threshold and to give it a fixed value?

 3.

    What happens when the "Execution Time" of a test exceeds the
    "Acceptable Range"? Does CDash display any particular information on
    the dashboard? Does it send a notification to developers?

I did not find any information on this subject, neither in the project
documentation, nor on any other web site.

Thank you in advance for your insights,

Sébastien