[CDash] Revision status API endpoint returns empty list

Elvis Stansvik elvstone at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 09:59:22 UTC 2020

By looking at the code, I see that the revision of a build is supposed
to be stored in the buildupdate table in the database, but that table
is empty for us:

mysql> select * from buildupdate;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

So I guess there's something we need to do to populate it when
submitting builds.

Elvis