[CDash] cdash database very big again, how to prune?

Dinkelacker, Stefan s.dinkelacker at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Wed May 22 08:17:09 UTC 2019

Hi Sean,

in the project settings -> Miscellaneous you can adjust the AutoRemove Timeframe (days) value which seems to default to 60. As there is also a CDASH_AUTOREMOVE_BUILDS value in the CDash configuration file which defaults to 0, I guess you have to switch it on there as well. There is also an autoRemoveBuilds script in the scripts folder you could call like "php autoRemoceBuild.php <project_name|all>".

Best,
Stefan