[CDash] my.cdash.org upgrade

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Wed Jan 9 15:27:22 UTC 2019

Thanks for getting in touch with me, Mario.

I increased the number of builds each project is allowed to have by
default, so your submissions to RVS should go through fine tomorrow.

We changed how source files are stored in the database, so old line-by-line
coverage results are unfortunately no longer available (as you noticed).
This is a transient problem though. As new coverage results roll in, rest
assured that you will be able to see line-by-line coverage data on CDash.