[CDash] Problems with 2.4.0 upgrade

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Fri Oct 19 16:27:42 UTC 2018

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 12:12 PM Gary Hennigan via CDash <
cdash at public.kitware.com> wrote:

> We've been using cdash 2.2.2 for quite a while but the server running it
> is going to be decommissioned so I thought I'd take the opportunity to
> upgrade to 2.4.0 (although it says 2.5.0 on the bottom of the dashboard).
> So I clone the repository and switch to the *v2.4.0-prebuilt* tag and
> point the webserver right to the clone. I've got two problems I've been
> fighting since the install...

Did you click the "Upgrade CDash" button after you switched to
v2.4.0-prebuilt?  This is when any changes to the database structure take
place.

Log in as an administrator, and then under the "Administration" section of
user.php click on "Maintenance".  On the following page click the "Upgrade
CDash" button.