[CDash] Broken links to github.com/<organization>/<project>/pull/CHANGE_ID at cdash.org/index.php

Niels Dekker niels_dekker_address_until_2024 at xs4all.nl
Fri Mar 30 18:25:29 UTC 2018

I just experienced this really cool feature that when CTEST_CHANGE_ID is
set for a specific build, a little GitHub icon appears at the index.php,
in the table entry of the Build Name, for that particular build. For the
SuperElastix project that I am involved with, at:

   http://trunk.cdash.org/index.php?project=SuperElastix&date=2018-03-30

I guess the GitHub icon should link to the GitHub pull request,
https://github.com/<organization>/<project>/pull/<CHANGE_ID>, and that
would be wonderful.

Unfortunately the GitHub links are broken, at the cdash.org/index.php
page of our project, as they points to:

   http://trunk.cdash.org/github.com/SuperElastix/SuperElastix/pull/183

Which says: "The requested URL
/github.com/SuperElastix/SuperElastix/pull/183 was not found on this
server"

I saw the same problem here:

   https://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=Fletch&date=2018-03-30

Which has GitHub icons linking to:

   https://open.cdash.org/github.com/kitware/fletch/pull/354

Do we do something wrong in our CDash project settings, or is it a bug?

Kind regards, Niels

--
Niels Dekker
Scientific programmer