[CDash] CDash Test output empty

Michal Wozniak michal.wozniak at caboma.com
Thu Mar 29 19:50:35 UTC 2018

 Hi,

whenever my build submits my test results to CDash, I can't view the result.  The Test output is empty.  I'm using a custom script to use ctest as a CDash client.

My ctest command : "ctest -S "path/to/dashboard.cmake" -V "

my dashboard.cmake contain the following variables :

... (set all the name, site generator... )

 set(CTEST_OUTPUT_ON_FAILURE 1)

ctest_start(Experimental)

ctest_configure()
ctest_build()
ctest_test()
ctest_submit()

I can view my test output log in my terminal but it isn't showing on my private CDash.   Do I need to add an extra variable to enable the logging?

thank you,

Michal