[CDash] Broken links to github.com/<organization>/<project>/pull/CHANGE_ID at cdash.org/index.php

Niels Dekker niels_dekker_address_until_2024 at xs4all.nl
Sat Apr 7 20:48:15 UTC 2018

Update: I just found a little drawback of the workaround that I
presented (entering uppercase "HTTPS" in the "Repository Viewer URL"
field). It breaks the link of the "Repository" menu item, in the Project
menu, at http://trunk.cdash.org/?project=SuperElastix

After my workaround, the "Repository" menu item links to:

   http://https//github.com/SuperElastix/SuperElastix

That's clearly wrong. But I feel it's more important to have correct
links to pull requests.

   -- Niels