[CDash] Questions about my.cdash.org

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Sep 8 14:11:03 UTC 2017

I have a project "EMsoft" under the free plan. When I logged into my account this morning it says:

* The project EMsoft has reached the maximum daily upload quota. You should upgrade to a premium account to avoid missing builds

There are at most 3 builds that went off between 2AM and the time I got in this morning. I am not sure if there is a mistake in my build script and I am uploading some sort of attachment that is too large maybe? Under the free plan it says I should get 10 builds and 100MB of upload quota.

Could an admin from the my.cdash.org site clarify which quota I am exceeding?

Thank You

--
Michael Jackson | Owner, President
      BlueQuartz Software