[CDash] Some of my builds are not publishing to my.cdash.org

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Sep 7 16:29:52 UTC 2017

I have a few nightly builds that go off each night and lately their build results are not being posted to the my.cdash.org site. Looking at my logs it _looks_ like they get submitted.

I get the following in my build log:
Submit files (using http)
   Using HTTP submit method
   Drop site:http://my.cdash.org/submit.php?project=DREAM3D
   Uploaded: /opt/Dashboards/DREAM3D-build-Release/Testing/20170821-0100/Test.xml
   Submission successful

But nothing for that build shows up on the website. I also have another project (EMsoft) that seems to be in the same boat.

I know this is a nebulous question but "what might be wrong"? I have checked the internet connectivity on that system multiple times (Ubuntu regularly updates) so not sure what the issue might be.

Thanks for any help, suggestions or other ideas. If you go to the CDash project page there are bunch of other builds that do not seem to have any issues.
--
Michael A. Jackson                 400 S. Pioneer Blvd
Owner, President                   Springboro, Ohio 45066
BlueQuartz Software, LLC           EMail: mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Voice: 937-790-1601                Web: http://www.bluequartz.net
Fax: 937-746-0783