[CDash] Custom columns in the dashboard

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Dec 13 10:21:31 UTC 2017

Zack

Thanks. I couldn’t quite get it to work the same as you did, because setting the compiler to our ‘inspect’ tool caused trouble. Instead I just set the configure command to run the tool and submit to a different track just the results of the inspect check.

I put together some simple scripts and python and have wrapped my little tool up in its own repo, it’s now ‘live’ on the HPX project.
https://github.com/biddisco/pycicle

Mike : Thanks for the suggestion - but using docker etc is way above my skill level and I wanted something super simple to trigger builds (we have Jenkins at CSCS, but we don’t have admin rights and getting anything changed/done is a PITA). So I’m going to just stick with manual CI using pycicle.

PS. I do not like the latest CDash-instead of showing “7” updates, it shows some github sha, but doesn’t let you see what files were modified. Not sure I want to upgrade now ...

Thanks again for help

JB