[CDash] Project page on my.cdash.org could not be found

Claire Mouton claire.mouton at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Dec 21 16:19:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Since yesterday, I cannot access to the welcome page of my project :

https://my.cdash.org/?project=GATE

Here is the output :

"

  No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or
use the navigation above to locate the post.

"

The pages are still reachable this way :
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=GATE&date=2017-12-21

Do you have any explanation?

Thank you for your help.

--
Claire Mouton

Laboratoire CREATIS (Centre de Recherche en Acquisition et Traitement de l'Image pour la Santé)
Unité CNRS UMR 5220 – INSERM U1206 – Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 – INSA Lyon - Université Jean Monnet Saint-Etienne
Bâtiment Blaise Pascal (502) - 4ème étage
7 avenue Jean Capelle, 69621 Villeurbanne Cedex France

Phone : +33 (0)4 72 43 82 58

CREATIS home page : http://www.creatis.univ-lyon1.fr