[CDash] Change Web API link

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Tue Nov 29 15:44:55 UTC 2016

Looks like the only place it is set in the code is here:

    https://github.com/Kitware/CDash/blob/master/models/project.php#L448-L454

So maybe you could manually (with mysql or pgsql directly in the
database) set the webapikey field to the empty string for your
project's record in the project table. And then go to the edit project
page, and the code should generate a new one for you.

But first, make sure you've closed whatever security hole exposed your
web api key in the first place.

HTH,
David C.