[CDash] Show build duration for a specific site

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 23:11:27 UTC 2016

You could click on the build name for the latest submission, which
brings you to the buildSummary page. Then scroll down to the "Graph"
section and click "Show Build Graphs" -- one of the attributes plotted
there is "Build Time." You should be able to see an increase in the
graph, and pinpoint when it started pretty easily.

Alternatively, you could also look at a filtered view of just the
builds from your site with the same build name with a build time of
"is after" "4 weeks ago" -- except I tried it just now, and I can't
seem to see any builds with any "Build Time" criteria in the filters.
Seems like maybe a bug got introduced in the version that's up right
now on my.cdash.org.

HTH,
David C.