[CDash] [EXTERNAL] Re: my.cdash.org upgrade

Foucar, James G jgfouca at sandia.gov
Mon Feb 22 23:03:00 UTC 2016

Hi Zack,

I've been using the "Latest" feature for my ACME project and it's been working great. One problem that I wanted to ask you about is that builds in a BuildGroup set to Latest seem to no longer support going back in history. In other words, from the front dashboard page, no matter how many times you click "Previous", you just see the most recent build. How hard would it be for Latest builds to show the most recent build from the point of view of the date in the URL?

-Jim