[Cdash] External programs accessing CTest/CDash database

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Thu May 21 13:58:05 UTC 2015

There are some python scripts in the VTK code base that pull/poll some
data from CDash and report on certain test results. You could probably
use that as a guide for figuring out how to do a few things.

For example, these three:

https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/master/Utilities/Maintenance/vtk_fail_summary.py
https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/master/Utilities/Maintenance/vtk_site_history.py
https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/blob/master/Utilities/Maintenance/vtk_submitter_summary.py