[Cdash] cdash backup directory not being cleaned up

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Mon Mar 30 14:50:29 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 10:10 AM, <clinton at elemtech.com> wrote:

> No, I'm not.  I get this message at the top every day.
> "No update data as of Thursday, March 26 2015 - 20:00 MDT"
> even while there were changes.
>
> I had assumed that was because I didn't enter the repository information
> in the project settings.

Do you perform ctest_update as part of your build?  If not, that could be
the problem.  If some external mechanism is updating your source code, you
can still do something like this:

set(CTEST_UPDATE_VERSION_ONLY 1)

ctest_update()

This tells CDash what commit you're testing without actually attempting a
pull/checkout/etc.