[Cdash] cdash backup directory not being cleaned up

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sat Mar 28 18:51:13 UTC 2015

Dave, Clinton,

I'm guessing the asynchronous call is not working properly.
Are you getting daily file changed at the top of the dashboard?

Can you try to call the dailyupdates directly from your browser?
Something like:

   http://localhost/CDash/cdash/dailyupdatescurl.php?projectid=1

with the projectid being the id of your project.

Let me know if that works (or not),
Julien