[Cdash] [EXTERNAL] Re: length of time item remains on dashboard

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 17:20:20 UTC 2015

>From what I read from Zack, this is a brand new feature in the git
'master' branch, not something that's publicly available in a stable
release yet. The my.cdash.org is running CDashPro 2.3.0 right now (see
the banner along the bottom of the main page...)

You'll have to put your project on a test server with an up-to-date
checkout of the CDash source from git 'master' to get this new feature
this week.

HTH,
David C.