[Cdash] [EXTERNAL] Re: my.cdash.org upgrade

Foucar, James G jgfouca at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 13 22:16:15 UTC 2015

Hi Zack,

The new "Latest" build type looks good. Couple questions:

  1.  Is there anything different I need to do on the client side to get test results sent to my custom BuildGroup?
  2.  If you look here: http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=ACME_Climate , I was able to move all recent builds to the custom BuildGroup, but, somehow, I got three copies of the blues results and I cannot delete the extras. Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Jim