[Cdash] my.cdash.org upgrade

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Fri Aug 7 15:17:55 UTC 2015

Seems like it **ought** to be on a somewhat regular schedule. Put a
release on the calendar for every 3 or every 6 months, and make it a
regular thing. People loved it when CMake releases became that
(almost) predictable.

Unless, of course, there's not enough dev activity to make a new
release worthwhile. It should at least be considered and evaluated
every few months.

Thanks for the upgrade on my.cdash.org!

David C.