[Cdash] Cdash + Open Directory

Luis Rojas luis at rogue-research.com
Tue Nov 25 20:51:32 UTC 2014

Not a problem per se, just trying to see how to properly configure and what values to use for Open Directory. I have managed to get it working but spotty.. it will work, not work, work, not work…

So i am assuming i am using bad configuration values.

I have gone through so many iterations i am not sure what to tell you right now.

Luis