[Cdash] Lock timeouts after MySQL MyISAM -> InnoDB migration

Nils Gladitz nilsgladitz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 12:57:50 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014 10:17 AM, Julien Jomier wrote:
> Hi Nils,
>
> Yes it would definitely help. Asynchronous submission will process the
> submissions one by one (using a queue) instead of blocking your
> database (which seems to be the case). This is almost necessary if you
> get a lot of submissions at the same time to your server.
>
> You can look at this post in order to configure the asynchronous
> submission: http://www.kitware.com/source/home/post/59
I tried:
$CDASH_ASYNCHRONOUS_SUBMISSION = true;
$CDASH_CURL_REQUEST_LOCALHOST='1';
$CDASH_CURL_LOCALHOST_PREFIX='CDash';

In my local configuration but now I seem to get no submissions at all
and I don't see anything in the CDash error log.
I use partial submissions (ctest_submit(PARTS)); could that be breaking
it somehow?

Nils