[Cdash] my.cdash.org - main project page does not update

Hansen, Glen A gahanse at sandia.gov
Tue Jan 7 16:53:02 UTC 2014

Dear CDash list:

I've been working on setting up a CDash project that records the build and test state of the Albany code and dependent subprojects at my.cdash.org<http://my.cdash.org>. The main page is at:

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Albany

>From the main page, one can click on Albany or the subprojects and see the nightly build/test status of each.

The issue I am having is that the "main page" does not appear to update - none of the build/test data appears there and the dates of the last submission of the subprojects are not updated. I suspect I'm missing something on the definition of the overall project or submission of statistics but I'm not sure where to look next. Does anyone have ideas on what the problem might be?

Thanks,

Glen

  Glen Hansen
  1443 Computational Multiphysics Dept.