[Cdash] Lock timeouts after MySQL MyISAM -> InnoDB migration

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Thu Jan 9 04:17:05 EST 2014

Hi Nils,

Yes it would definitely help. Asynchronous submission will process the
submissions one by one (using a queue) instead of blocking your database
(which seems to be the case). This is almost necessary if you get a lot
of submissions at the same time to your server.

You can look at this post in order to configure the asynchronous
submission: http://www.kitware.com/source/home/post/59

Hope that helps,
Julien