[Cdash] CDash created groups submission

christophe.alexandre at flexras.com christophe.alexandre at flexras.com
Fri Apr 18 16:29:05 UTC 2014

Hi Jean-Christopher,

Can I use this function in a cmake script ?

At the root of my project, I have three configuration files:
the top CMakeLists.txt, a configurable CTestCustom.cmake and a
CTestConfig.cmake file.

I've tried to add the ctest_start command in those files but it is not
recognized as a cmake command.

I'm obviously doing something wrong, maybe it's a ctest only command ?

Christophe