[Cdash] my.cdash.org - email to mailing list

Hansen, Glen A gahanse at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 16 00:21:44 UTC 2014

Dear CDash list:

I have set up a CDash site at:

http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=Albany

I would like to have the site send emails about test status to a mailing list address, instead of listing specific registered users.I thought of registering the mailing list as a user, but the user will receive a confirmation email that they have to respond to in order to activate the account. In the case of a mailing list, no one at the list address would be able to reply. Is there a way to subscribe a mailing list address without the confirmation step?

Thanks,

Glen

  Glen Hansen
  1443 Computational Multiphysics Dept.