[Cdash] [Patch] Authenticate against DokuWiki

Andreas Böhler andreas at aboehler.at
Wed Mar 27 10:18:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

we recently implemented a CTest/CDash-based build machine in our
institute. For collaboration, we use a DokuWiki based system where we
already had user management and permissions implemented, but in
DokuWiki's internal database.
We therefore added the ability to authenticate against DokuWiki in
CDash, the patch against 2.0.2 is attached.

Two (DokuWiki) groups can be defined, an administrative group and a
user group. DokuWiki's username is used as login username, NOT the
E-Mail address. If a user is added to or removed from the admin group in
DokuWiki, the change becomes effective on the next CDash login.

Andreas