[Cdash] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: coverage color palette

Yngve Inntjore Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:09:50 UTC 2013

While I agree that multiple palettes is optimal, I would still say that
changing the default one for now is an improvement over the old one. It
is also a quick fix since it is just a matter of changing the .css file.
I think your choice of -5 is a good one. Perhaps the white (neutral)
would benefit from a bit more, say -7/8 or something. On my screen there
is almost no difference (macbook). In any case I consider this a
significant usability improvement over the current palette.

For projects using coverage analysis it is quite essential for everyone
to be able to see which lines are red/green in the source files to know
which parts of the code is currently tested..

Cheers,
Yngve