[Cdash] FAILED (t=13): Slicer4 - Linux-g++4.7.3-64bits-QT4.8.5-PythonQt-With-Tcl-NoCLI-Release - Continuous

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Sat Aug 31 03:19:18 UTC 2013

.. and few minutes later I got an email mentioning the appropriate buildid
..

A submission to CDash for the project Slicer4 has build warnings.
You have been identified as one of the authors who have checked in changes
that are part of this submission or you are listed in the default contact
list.

Details on the submission can be found at
http://trunk.cdash.org/buildSummary.php?buildid=148671

[...]

--
+1 919 869 8849