[Cdash] How to add configure stage to ctest dashboard reporting?

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Sep 19 03:43:14 UTC 2012

'ctest -D Experimental' already executes the configure step for you and submits the results to the dashboard.

Inject a configure error or warning and try it out. Those should definitely be reported with the technique you're already using.

Add -VV to see the actual output of each stage of the configure/build/test/submit.

HTH,
David