[Cdash] dynamic analysis results

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Mon Oct 29 15:38:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is a way to make dynamic analysis results more visible.
For example, I would like "Uninitialized Memory Read" problems to put a red
somewhere on cdash instead of being hidden 2 clicks away and mixed with less
critical problems such as memory leaks.  I'd also like an email to be sent
when someone commits code that introduces a new one of these.
At this point, we have lots of valgrind issues to fix, and it will take some
time to fix them, but we people to be aware of new ones they are adding.

Is there any way to make the more severe problems more visible?

--
Clinton Stimpson
Elemental Technologies, Inc